General Company Terms and Conditions
TREATMENT CANCELLATIONS AND REBOOKING:
- Treatments must be canceled or rebooked with a 24-hour notice or else the client will pay full price of treatment.
- VIP members will pay the full service price before any discount.
- Appointments may be rebooked online, via the phone, or in person.
LATE ARRIVAL OR NO-SHOW POLICY:
- Make sure to arrive 5 minutes before the appointment time.
- Any arrival past the appointment time will cut into the service time and the client may not receive the full experience. If the service provider deems that there is no longer an appropriate timeframe to complete the client's service due to late arrival, the client's appointment will be moved.
- If a client no-shows, the client will be charged full price of service. After 2 times of no-shows, prepayment of all services will be required for appointments at Invigorate Spa.
- All opened retail product sales are final, and we do not offer returns or exchanges.
- All unopened retail products may be returned or exchanged for equal value or retail credit, no cash back
- We accept unopened product(s) within 30 days of purchasing.
- We only accept opened product(s) if you have experienced an allergic reaction.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org pictures of your allergic reaction and submit a refund request
- Bring the product(s) back to Invigorate Spa
- The refund will be issued to the card that was used to purchase the product(s).
Invigorate Spa reserves the right to request the reasonable opportunity to inspect the product(s) in question once returned. Invigorate Spa reserves the right to refuse or deny a return request or refund at any time, at our discretion.