General Company Terms and Conditions
TREATMENT CANCELLATIONS AND REBOOKING:
- Treatments must be canceled or rebooked with a 24-hour notice or else the client will pay full price of treatment.
- Appointments may be rebooked online, via the phone, or in person.
LATE ARRIVAL OR NO-SHOW POLICY:
- If a client arrives within 10 minutes late, the client can still receive treatment, but only in the remaining time allotted or they will need to rebook.
- After 10 minutes past late arrival, the treatment will be canceled and the client will be charged full price of service.
- If a client no-shows, the client will be charged full price of service. After 2 times of no-shows, prepayment of all services will be required for appointments at Invigorate Spa.
- All opened retail product sales are final, and we do not offer returns or exchanges.
- All unopened retail products may be returned or exchanged for equal value or retail credit, no cash back
- We accept unopened product(s) within 30 days of purchasing.
- We only accept opened product(s) if you have experienced an allergic reaction.
- Email email@example.com pictures of your allergic reaction and submit a refund request
- Bring the product(s) back to Invigorate Spa
- The refund will be issued to the card that was used to purchase the product(s).
Invigorate Spa reserves the right to request the reasonable opportunity to inspect the product(s) in question once returned. Invigorate Spa reserves the right to refuse or deny a return request or refund at any time, at our discretion.