Learn How Microblading Can Help You
What is Microblading?
Microblading (eyebrow embroidery) is a manual method which does not use a normal permanent makeup machine. It's sometimes called a semi-permanent tattoo of the eyebrow and can be used to enhance, shape and beautify eyebrows. Manual Technique, Hand Method Eyebrow Permanent Makeup, Feather Brows, 3D-6D Brows, Cosmetic Tattooing and Eyebrow Embroidery, originated in Asia and has become very popular in the last few years all across the world.
Microblading is done by using a unique hand instrument with a small row of very fine needles that deposit pigment into the epidermis with slicing, feathering strokes. The pigment is implanted in the Stratum Spinosum/Basal Membrane which divides the epidermis from the dermis layer of the skin. This creates very crisp, fine hair strokes that won’t blur after healing like you would experience with a traditional permanent makeup machine.
How long does it last?
Everyone is different; it can last up to years. You may need to come in for touch-ups yearly, and some clients require an every 3-month touch-up.
Does it hurt?
This is designed to be a gentle procedure with minimal discomfort. The degree of discomfort will depend on several factors, such as if you opt for anesthetics, location of the treatment, and your pain threshold. In the beginning you will feel a scratching feeling while I am marking the shape and design of the brow. A numbing cream is then applied which is absorbed into the skin within a few seconds. Once the cream has absorbed, you will have very little feeling.
How much does it cost?
- Microblading Eyebrows $750.
- Combo brows $800.
- Add on manual shading to microblading to give microbladed eyebrows the look of more density, powder filled, definition and fullness
- Or you can add some microblading hair strokes with a manual tool around the border of machine shaded powder brows to give the brows a natural look.
- Complimentary perfecting touch up within 8 weeks of initial appointment.
Only available if the shape of your brows is still visible. If reshaping is required then it is considered a full service at full price.
- Within 6 months $200.
- From 6-12 months $350.
As long as you don't have any of the below items for non-candidacy, then you are a good candidate for Microblading. You will be required to acknowledge that you don't have any non-candidacy items via a form that will be generated when you book the service.
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic patients (unless under control)
- Skin diseases
- Directly after Botox treatment (after 2 months is allowed)
- Use of acutance, isotretinoin, or other retinoid (after 6 months is allowed)
- If you have a pacemaker, manual method can be used, but any machine use is not allowed.
- Very sensitive and pain intolerant
- Sunburn or frostbitten (allowed after symptoms are gone)
- Seborrhea Dermatitis
- Peeling skin or excessive sebum skin
- Recent permanent makeup or certain tones those aren’t correctable