Working at Invigorate Spa is more than a job, it is a passion.
Current Open Positions
Esthetician Job Summary
At Invigorate Spa, all aspects of our company processes - from the guest experience to the people we hire - are all created and maintained from a set of values that we consider our professional guiding principles, professionalism, optimism, respect, confidence and knowledge.
We are seeking a part time or full time Esthetician, who has focused on skin care in their career, who also embodies the above values, because they are aligned with their own personal and professional purpose and recognize that in a cohesive team - everyone working together for the good of the clients - is a strong team. You must be self-driven, goal-oriented, and committed to always providing impeccable customer service and guest experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional guest experience with a friendly and helpful attitude while maintaining an atmosphere of calm and relaxation throughout the guest experience.
- Show adaptability and flexibility in the workplace for the benefit of clients and your team
- Impeccable timing: for your shift, prompt with each service and perform services within the appropriate time frame
- Strong and positive communication skills with both clients and staff.
- Follow all Invigorate Spa policies and protocols
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and company policies
- Valid State of Indiana license in Esthetics
- Minimum 6 months hands-on experience
- Impeccable communication skills; in person or over the phone
- Computer literacy
- Effective time management skills
- Organization skills
- Must willing to learn new services
Skill and Knowledge
Successful candidates receive training for Invigorate Spa protocols. However, priority will be given to candidates who have:
- Eyelash extension experience
- Lash lift experience
- Dermaplane experience